Now Rehabilitation department is providing these services for both IPD and OPD
- Physiotherapy services.
- Speech Pathology
- IQ testing
- Occupational and sensory integration therapy services.
- Autism and behavior services
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation services
Features of Services
- Thorough Assessment by qualified physiotherapist, Speech therapist or occupational therapist and implementation of treatment plan.
- Settings of goals and outcomes that restore and maintain optimal independence.
- Rehabilitation program is goal-oriented and out come focused
Offering structured training in the following areas:
- Personal care health management and education
- Self care in activities of daily living and training
- Disability adjustment, physical endurance and community integration
- Gynae Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Geriatic And Oncology
- Fitness Program
OPD Days and Timings
|Physiotherapy||8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday)8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Friday)|