Our Quality Mission Statement
We are committed to provide quality and cost effective health care services in IIMCT-Pakistan Railway Hospital. We will strive to accomplish this through:
- Focus on patient safety, care and satisfaction.
- Monitor quality indicators throughout the hospital and use them as objectives for continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Communication of this policy to every member of our organization and take steps to ensure that it is understood & practiced by everyone.
- Regular compliance with Islamic, ethical values and applicable statutory & regulatory requirements.
The IIMCT-Pakistan Railway Hospital internationally recognized for the delivery of quality medical care. TQM (Total Quality Management) Cell ensures the maintenance these standards by:
- Maintaining ISO 9001 certification;
- Performing clinical audits, quality improvement indicators, mortality and morbidity reviews;
- Conducting regular Continuing Medical Education (CME) programmes for health care professionals;
- Measuring, Monitoring and prevention of infection;
- Following international external quality controls;
- Ensuring ethical staff work practices;
- Performing regular audits of clinical standards by external organizations;
|ISO 9001 certified Hospital|
|IIMCT-PRH is the member of WHO’s Health Promoting Initiative|
|IIMCT-PRH accomplished the requirements of BFHI (Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative) of unicef.|
|IIMCT-PRH is implementing the Patient Safety Friendly Hospital Initiative (PSFHI) to ensure the provision of safe care to patients.|
|Manzoor Ahmad Awan
|Ms. Norin Younas
Infection Control Nurse